According to healthline.com Less Than 3 Percent of Americans Have a Healthy Lifestyle.
We provide the most current knowledge of the ideal healthy lifestyle and supply all the nutrients a healthy body needs to enhance quality of life and health for all people. Healthy Habits=Happy Mind
You can checkout our health guide for more information.
5 healthy habits that will improve your life
- Nutritional Diet: Fruits, Vegetables, Whole-grains, Low-fat dairy, Lean protein, Nuts, and seeds. A combination of all these foods give you the essential vitamins, minerals, and carbohydrates your body needs.
- Physical Activity: At least 30 minutes of moderate physical activity every day is recommended. This can reduce health risks such as Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes, and some Cancers. Physical activity can increase bone and muscle strength, Improve your ability to do daily activities over time, and Increase your chances of living longer. If you want to lose weight, maintain weight loss or meet specific fitness goals, you may need to exercise more.
- Sleep: The amount and quality of sleep are equally as important for a healthy mind and body. This can boost your immune system, prevent weight gain, strengthen your heart, make your mood better, increase productivity, and improve memory. Recommended amounts of sleep can be found Here.
- Avoiding Tobacco: Smoking accounts for some 480,000 deaths a year in the United States alone.8 Added to this are another 16 million people who are alive but coping with a smoking-related illness.9 If you want the chance to live well for however long you live, don’t smoke or chew tobacco.
- Practice Good Posture:“Having poor posture can put more stress on certain muscles and joints, forcing them to be overworked and causing them to fatigue,” says the U.S. News and World Report. Their research shows that poor posture can cause problems with fatigue, circulation, arthritis, mood, musculoskeletal dysfunction, jaw pain, breathing efficacy, headaches, sexual function, and shoulder and back pain.
Healthy Habits = Happy Mind
Vitamins can prevent illnesses. Healthy food will provide you all the necessary vitamins required for your body to stay healthy. You can also take vitamins without changing your diet. For more information click here.
Carbohydrates are found in a wide array of both healthy and unhealthy foods—bread, beans, milk, popcorn, potatoes, cookies, spaghetti, soft drinks, corn, and cherry pie. They also come in a variety of forms. The most common and abundant forms are sugars, fibers, and starches.
Healthy food recommended for your everyday diet
Everyone needs a variety of healthy foods from the major food groups everyday:
- Fruits: Depending on age and sex federal guidelines recommend that adults eat at least 1½ to 2 cups per day of fruit.
- Vegetables: Depending on their age and sex federal guidelines recommend that adults eat at least 2 to 3 cups per day of vegetables
- Whole-grains: Make at least half the grains in your diet whole grains. You can find whole-grain versions of rice, bread, cereal, flour and pasta at most grocery stores. Many whole-grain foods, including a variety of breads, pastas and cereals, are ready to eat.
- Low-fat Dairy products: The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Choose My Plate recommendations state that adults should consume 3 servings of dairy products per day. Children should consume around 2 or 2.5 servings per day, depending on their age.
- Lean Protein: Fish, Greek yogurt, Beans, Peas, Skinless-white mean Poultry, Lean Beef, Powdered peanut butter, Shrimp, Pork Loin, Egg whites, and Bison. Portions very for different types of people.
- Nuts and Seeds: Research shows that making nuts a regular part of a healthy diet helps to regulate our weight, and can protect against chronic diseases (such as heart disease and diabetes).
Get regular exercise.
Exercise can help prevent heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and colon cancer. It can help treat depression, osteoporosis, and high blood pressure. People who exercise also get injured less often. Routine exercise can make you feel better and keep your weight under control. Try to be active for 30 to 60 minutes about 5 times a week. Remember, any amount of exercise is better than none.
Protect your skin.
Sun exposure is linked to skin cancer. This is the most common type of cancer in the United States. It’s best to limit your time spent in the sun. Be sure to wear protective clothing and hats when you are outside. Use sunscreen year-round on exposed skin, like your face and hands. It protects your skin and helps prevent skin cancer. Choose a broad-spectrum sunscreen that blocks both UVA and UVB rays. It should be at least an SPF 15. Do not sunbathe or use tanning booths.
Practice safe sex.
Safe sex is good for your emotional and physical health. The safest form of sex is between 2 people who only have sex with each other. Use protection to prevent sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Condoms are the most effective form of prevention. Talk to your doctor if you need to be tested for STDs.
Don’t smoke or use tobacco.
Smoking and tobacco use are harmful habits. They can cause heart disease and mouth, throat, or lung cancer. They also are leading factors of emphysema and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). The sooner you quit, the better.
Limit how much alcohol you drink.
Men should have no more than 2 drinks a day. Women should have no more than 1 drink a day. One drink is equal to 12 ounces of beer, 5 ounces of wine, or 1.5 ounces of liquor. Too much alcohol can damage your liver. It can cause some cancers, such as throat, liver, or pancreas cancer. Alcohol abuse also contributes to deaths from car wrecks, murders, and suicides.
The Excellent Membership provides you a Personal Healthy Lifestyle Blueprint, Essential Nutrients, Updated Discovery’s in Health and Development, Informational Courses and eBooks.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our support team on email: email@example.com or send an inquiry here.
If you want a personalized health plan, personal trainer, therapist, mobile doctor, and all the essential nutrients your body needs to stay healthy, check out our available subscriptions.